- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- Worm gearing with motor in torque range 265-1230 Nm
- Epicyclic gears with brush and brushless motors
- DC motors for continuous operation in the range 2.5 to 250W
- EC motory bez kartáčků
- Motors with brushes
- Regulační elektronika pro motory bez kartáčků
- Technika pohonů for doors
- Servozesilovač pro motory s kartáčky
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
Pro modulární měniče je k dispozici celá řada výkonových modulů pro osy i vřetena a napájecí zdroje s výkony od 22 kW do 55 kW. Moduly pro osy a vřetena jsou konstruovány pro stroje s až 13 osami plus vřeteno a s výkonem vřetena až do 35 kW.
K měničům HEIDENHAIN je možné připojit motory pro posuvy od 1.5 Nm do 44 Nm a vřetenové motory od 5.5 kW do 30 kW.
- Akční členy pro techniku pohonů
Oblasti působení/Obory odběratelů
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Do you need a drive motor, a linear adjustment unit, limit switches for end stops and a comfortable control unit for your application? Then, this range of RK-drive technology could be interesting for you.
All function included
That is why, all the important functions and safety precautions are included in the compact products of the RK drive technology. Powerful electric cylinders provide for linear movements with their motor driven pistons.
Stable lifting columns additionally take over control functions and do not need any covering because of their attractive profile surface.
The product series called MultiControl is easy to install and to operate.
The idea of the system of the drive technology is simple: It means, it is better to combine all components, e.g. motor, guide, limit switches, and control, to get a compact and complete solution and not to gather and install them individually.
In this way, you will possibly be able to resolve your problems for only a fraction of the usual cost.
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears
- Řídicí zařízení pro větrné elektrárny
- Technika pohonů pro kolejová vozidla
- Mechanická pohonná technika
- Mechanická pohonná technika
- Hydraulické pohony