Nadella is specialised in the design and production of linear guide rail and rollers, divided into heavy and light load families, suitable for all applications where high speed and low noise are required and the operating environment is very aggressive.
Our rails can be supplied with a single length of 6 meters, can be cut and drilled according to the customers’ needs and can be jointed together.
The main application fields of Nadella’s linear guide systems are the following:
- Robotic, handler and pick & place systems
- Machine Tools
- Wood Working Machines
- Assembly Machines
- Measure Instruments
- Electro-medical Machines
- Print machines
- servotube linear motor ServoTube Linear Motor Components | ServoTube Linear Actuators | servotube-module Linear Motor Modules
- ServoTube Motor Components | Moving Forcer - Requires External Bearing Rail | Velocity: up to 8.7 m/s | Acceleration: up to 586 m/s/s
- ServoTube Hygienic Actuator | Moving Rod Actuator with Integral Bearing
- ServoTube Actuator | Moving Rod Actuator with Integral Bearing | Velocity: up to 5.9 m/s | Acceleration: up to 586 m/s/s