Our group of companies will do everything for your success. At any time and everywhere.
- Wear / spare parts: Worldwide delivery ex. stock and web-shop for orders
- Engineering Support: Solutions for all mechanical, control and process engineering questions
- Repairs: Worldwide on-site within 24/7
- Installation/commissioning: On-site installation / Mechanical and electrical testing, test runs
- Training: Staff training on operation, control and troubleshooting
- Maintenance: Remote maintenance and on-site maintenance
- Upgrades and retrofits: ATEX upgrades, cGMP upgrades, retrofitting of pressurised filling pipes, controllers, displays, drive system replacements, safety services
- Maintenance contracts: After sales service with individually specified scope
- Process optimisation: Optimisation of comprehensive process engineering processes
- Used machines: Partial or full refurbishing of used machines from all manufacturers
- Rental and pilot systems for rapid compensation of broken down systems and basic tests
- Financing: Hire-purchase, leasing
Service means to us to do everything so that your centrifuge, your dryer, your mixer and your fittings will work reliably and safely for producing an optimum product.
We feel responsible for our machines and systems – from initial consulting through delivery, installation and maintenance up to the end of the entire life cycle.
Through the partnership-like corporation with our customers around the world we jointly provide a top performance contributing significantly to your success.
In a world in which markets and people move together ever more closely, our group of companies can assist you through its products, services and qualified staff.
As one of the international leading vendors we endeavour to be as close as possible to our customers thereby ensuring utmost satisfaction.
The constant endeavour regarding high quality, accuracy and reliability is a component of our everyday work firmly embedded on all levels.
Our staff is being constantly trained so as to meet all aspects of the high process engineering and statutory requirements of the pharmaceutical, chemistry and metal industries.