Oblasti působení/Obory odběratelů
For a wide spectrum of applications in all industrial sectors:
- Packaging plants
- Food industry
- Plant and machine construction
- Textile plants
- Materials handling, inter-company conveying
- Wood and glass industries
- Printing and paper processing
- Automotive industry
KEIPER conveyor belts are made of fully synthetic polyester or blended fabrics and can be adapted for a specific purpose by means of different designs as well as appropriate coatings and surface structures.
The wide range of possible materials and designs takes into account such varied requirements as:
- High entrainment adhesion or low adhesion (accumulation mode)
- FDA/USDA approved and in conformity with EU Directive 2007/19/EC
- Colors white, petrol, black, green and special colors
- Anti-static designs and suitable for use in metal detectors
- Special resistance against wear and chemicals
- High and low temperatures
- Stress-strain behavior and tensile strength
- Drum diameter (e.g. blade edges)
Hence, the conveyor belts always are designed for the intended application.
KEIPER conveyor belts can be fitted with a wide variety of entraining elements such as cleats, guides, sidewalls or tracking guides. The endless splice is bonded continuously or, if it needs to be mounted quickly, can be fitted with different types of mechanical fasteners.