Nadella is specialised in the design and production of linear guide rail and rollers, divided into heavy and light load families, suitable for all applications where high speed and low noise are required and the operating environment is very aggressive.
Our rails can be supplied with a single length of 6 meters, can be cut and drilled according to the customers’ needs and can be jointed together.
The main application fields of Nadella’s linear guide systems are the following:
- Robotic, handler and pick & place systems
- Machine Tools
- Wood Working Machines
- Assembly Machines
- Measure Instruments
- Electro-medical Machines
- Print machines
- ServoTube Hygienic Actuator | Moving Rod Actuator with Integral Bearing
- ServoTube Motor Components | Moving Forcer - Requires External Bearing Rail | Velocity: up to 8.7 m/s | Acceleration: up to 586 m/s/s
- servotube linear motor ServoTube Linear Motor Components | ServoTube Linear Actuators | servotube-module Linear Motor Modules
- ServoTube Actuator | Moving Rod Actuator with Integral Bearing | Velocity: up to 5.9 m/s | Acceleration: up to 586 m/s/s
Motion and positioning
Guiding, adjustment, positioning or uniform motion, the requirements for linear motion operations are as numerous as the solutions. We offer you a wide spectrum of linear motion components, starting with an occasional manual movement, as well as frequent operation, through to continuous high dynamic positioning.
Selection assistant Linear-Technology
In order for you to preselect the most suitable range quick and easy, we have developed a system which is strictly application orientated. You can determine the most suitable size and design based on your performance requirements from within the range.
We are always here, of course, to assist you personally with your selection.Start the selection assistent